Friday, January 4, 2013

Tsunami Rose Design Team #1

So here it is my peeps, My first ever Design Team Blog post. I swear I am so excited my hands are shaking and i am about to pee myself. Thank you so much for coming to check my stuff out. And a big thanks to my family for all the love and support they have shown and to Tsunami Rose for giving me this opportunity. So lets get to it. 

My name is Dawn. I am a stay-at-home mom. my youngest is 9 so i am getting in a lot more craft time these days. i have been crafting all my life but more regularly these past 5 years. For this project, a 2 page layout in my mini black smashbook, i used, of course Tsunami Rose "NEW BEGINNINGS" papers,http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1049572, a bit of DCWV cardstock, burgandy stickles, merlot pigment ink, and the French Manor circut cartridge. Click the link and it will take you to the store.




Don't forget to stop by and check out my youtube video and show me some love. http://youtu.be/0fCmGhMbxu0

1 comment: