Friday, June 12, 2009

First Post

So this is my first post. I am not really sure what to write about cause i just got up a few hours ago and not to much has happened yet. I did have to make my own coffee this morning which kinda sucked. Usually the hubs makes it before he goes to wrok and then when i get up its all ready and waiting for me, he must have been running late. It is officially the first day of summer vacation here, so i took advantage and slept in. As probably like most parents i have mixed feelings about that, yeah no more bedtimes and wooohooo for sleeping in, but on the flipside i have to deal with the kids all day everyday. which mean tons of fighting and arguing and nagging, which i dont allow but seems to happen anyways. Oh wowee and wooooohoooo, my bff just called and the kids are all going to her house for the day to go swimming. maybe i can get some stuff around here accomplished then. Instead of playing referee. Luckily for me my bff lives right across the street from me. so i guess i should get off here and do something productive with my day. HAHAHAHA yeah right its summer vacation i am going to goof off.

No comments:

Post a Comment